Ambu Ministry, Inc. is a charitable nonprofit organization founded in 2020 by Patricia Pennala. This ministry is organized for exclusively charitable, educational, and scientific purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986. Ambu Ministry does not carry any activities not permitted by an exempt organization.
This ministry provides benevolent assistance to those who find themselves in an unforeseen situation requiring help. Regardless of race, religion, or creed we serve everyone. The support we provide is given to poor families, homeless, seniors, widows, children, and others. We also support other nonprofit organizations fight hunger and poverty.
The support given to individuals and families includes but is not limited to meals, food boxes, clothing, baby clothing, diapers, shoes, blankets, eyeglasses, bus tokens, school supplies, toys, car seats, and other needs.
Ambu Ministry, Inc. is dedicated to expressed support of our clients through positive leadership and monetary resources.
EDUCATIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC PURPOSES:
In the case of a Qualified Educational Licensee, purposes directly related to learning, teaching, training, and development are part of the functions of Ambu Ministry by a qualified individual. This also includes field and research studies.
- To serve individuals and families in the poorest communities in the world
- To work with communities to end hunger and poverty
- People bring communities together to build communities
- Seeking to put God’s love into action
- To bring about a time when there are no more homeless or hungry people
- To help overcome obstacles
- Putting Gods Love into action will help achieve this vision
- To meet the needs of the poor and impoverished
- To provide support to individuals, organizations, and communities